Under the Right to Information Act , 2005 ( RTI ), which has been in force since 2005 , we can get the information from any government department that we need.
Keep in mind that such information which is related to the security, unity, integrity of the country and internal investigation of a department under section 8 cannot be given.
How you can get information from government departments through online RTI application at home ; For this, you have to follow some easy steps which are mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of RTI https://rtionline.gov.in . In your browser, you type the link of the website, a page will open in front of you.
- After the website is open, the left side will appear upwards, after home , the Submit Request will be written and you will have to click on it. As soon as you click on Submit Request you will see some guidelines .
- You should read all these guidelines carefully and then tick the check box below and click on the Submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, a Form will open in front of you, read this form carefully to know what information has been asked from you.
- Fill the entire form carefully and give the requested information, as well as scan the copy of the required document and upload it.
- After filling the form, fill the Security Code in the box and click on submit button.
- After submitting the form you will get a Registration Number . Keep a print out of the copy of the recipe and keep it safe with you.
- With the help of this Receipt Number , you will be able to know the exact status of your RTI in future.
- First of all you go to the website of RTI .
- Click on view status .
- A page will open in front of you. In which fill your registered mobile number, email ID and security code and click on submit button.
- After that, the status of your application will be told in front of you and all the necessary data related to RTI will be there, whether action has been taken, everything will be available till now.
Thus, by following some steps easily, you can get the desired information or information by applying online RTI application.